Saturday, September 09, 2006

Back At The Hospital

The tingling and stiffness from the low calcium got really bad and the surgeon told us to go to the emergency room. We did.

After a couple hours there and some tests, Enrique is back in the hospital for the night. Sigh.

He got calcium intravenously, so he more comfortable. I'll spend the night with him again.

The doctor said the results of the tests were encouraging and he might only need one or two more days in the hospital.

We did have a couple good hours at home. But now we are in the same room we left a few hours ago. Unfortunately we took all the flowers home. Hopefully we'll be back with them tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elliot and Enrique.
My prayers are with you both. I love you guys so much. Take care of Quiqui for me Elliot. I know you are doing a fabulous job ;-)I miss you both and mom and dad are keeping me posted as much as possible about any news. Get lots of rest and chin up...you'll get through this soon enough!! Happy Early Birthday Enrique!!! I'm sending your card on monday...sorry. Love you. Send my love to Tia and Tio!! MUAH

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home